How To Dispatch Using Dispatch Track
New York | Miami | Los Angeles
www.dtdusa.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: How To Dispatch Using Dispatch Track Purpose: Instructions by Hana Cusi on how to use Dispatch Track
Intended For: Dispatch, Drivers
Notes: Summary by Hana Cusi on how to use Dispatch Track
How to details:
Check the date before starting the dispatch.
Click the first one on your dispatch track.
3. Click “Going to Job”
4. Make sure the address matches the paperwork with the dispatch track.
5. The order status will change from “Scheduled” to “In transit”
6. Do not click “Start” not until you arrive at the destination.
7. Click the address and it will direct you to Google maps.
8. As soon as you arrive onsite click “Start”
9. Click “Yes” once another window pops up asking if you want to start this job.
10. On the right corner of Dispatch Track click “Camera” to take pictures
11. Type all the conditions of the shipment if you notice there’s an irregularity during the pick up.
12. Once you’re done with the job click “Finish”
13. Another window will pop up asking for the customer signature, click “Yes”.
14. The two images will show once you click the “Yes” for customer signature.
15. Click “Agree” then you can sign the dispatch track and click “Done”
16. You’ll have to go back to the Dashboard and click the job order again and wait til this window shows on your screen.
17. Once you’re done with the job another window will pop up asking if you want to start your next stop.
18. It will automatically direct you to the next job.
Add links, attachments, videos, calendars ….
Additional Resources / Revferences:
Author: Hana Cusi